Series: Shooting Stars
Author: V.C. Andrews
Source: Public Library
- The dialogue felt off to me. I mean, what senior girl still calls her parents "mommy" and "daddy"? It's just odd.
- Also, I have trouble believing that any teacher would have play practices in her own on the weekend.
- Writing was okay, but not the best.
- The book wasn't loaded down with too many characters.
- Each character was unique and given any quote, I could guess who was speaking.
- Grandmother got what she deserved in the end.
- The ending was satisfying without being a "happy ending".