Free to Love: A Christian Romance Novel (Inspiration Point Series Book 1) - Kelsey MacBride

Title: Free to Love
Format: Kindle eBook

Pages: 163

Meh. None of them came off as all that original or layered. The entire cast was either good or bad. There was no in between. The good guys were the victims or the single most giving, honest, VICTIMIZED people ever and the bad guys were selfish, self-centered, or just plain crazy. I just didn't care for any of them.

Julie runs away. Everything is perfect. James ruins it. That's pretty much it. Everything happened so easily for Julie when she left. It all just fell into her lap. I think they should have just left the end, the end. There is no reason to continue the story. Julie should have washed up on the shore and went back to her new home. Period. But now we get to read about Aaron, some random character introduced on the last freaking page, falling in love with her within seconds. So much insta-love in this book and none of it is even good.

Not much of one established. Julie goes to California. And we know that she's along the beach, but that's about it. Honestly, when you just announce that she's in Cali, you really don't need a lot of details. Beaches & sunshine.

This whole book was just blah. It was predictable with boring characters. It wasn't absolutely horrible if you're just looking for something to pass the time and not think too much. That's the only reason Free to Love isn't getting the Black Star of Death.